For the final project, you may choose from the following 3 options:
- An expansion of the Physical Computing Prototype, or a new physical computing project. This may take the form of an 'interactive installation' or 'interactive kiosk' with a commercial or artistic intent. It should be displayed in a finished, professional manner for the final critique.
- An expansion of the Wildfires Mapping Project, creating a similar project under a self-driven theme. This would draw upon the tools we used and learned at the beginning of semester and be web-based. It may or may not be a storymap and can have a commercial or artistic intent.
- Your initial ideas will be discussed with Professor Bradbury during individual meetings. See course schedule for these dates.
- Your initial sketches and designs will be due for grading and in-class critique. See the course schedule for this date.
- Submit the final project on the Google Drive by the deadline accompanied by a 300-word project description.
- Well planned.
- Choice and use of materials.
- Creativity and design, including concept and use of color, font, layout.
- Functionality including responsivity and/or interactivity/viewer experience.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the techniques concepts learned throughout this semester and on the interactive track.